Wednesday, August 11, 2010

McLellan Golden Wedding Anniversary, 1907

Hey Guys ~ thanks for stopping by!  I started this new blog because I wanted to share some of the interesting and informative stuff that I have accumulated  during my years of research. This includes obituaries, ads, wedding announcements, etc., anything that doesn't pertain to my family.

I want to start with some good news so today let's read about the golden wedding anniversary celebration of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew McLellan.

Those present were Mrs. Martha Reed, Edward McLellan, Mrs. Garrent Fisher, Mrs. John Emery, Mrs. Alan Warner, Mrs. D. R. McLellan, Mrs. John McLellan, Mr. and Mrs. George Dodge, and Mr. and Mrs. Aldon Chase.

 
Source: Michigan City Dispatch (Weekly Edition), Vol. 29, No. 38. Michigan City, Indiana, Thursday, May 2, 1907, front page.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...